Friday 8 February 2013

Welcome to my blog!

I am a Nutrition and Dietetics university student from Brisbane, Australia, and I am currently on a roller-coaster journey to becoming an accredited dietitian. This blog will be dedicated to my love of food and my passion for nutrition, health and wellbeing. I am so incredibly nervous but excited at the same time about starting this but I appreciate those of you who have taken a few minutes out of your time to read :)

I know that nowadays there is such an overwhelming amount of information you can find about food and nutrition, whether it be on the internet, books or magazines. However, what I find really unfortunate is that many of these sources portray such terrible, false, non-evidence based information which can mislead a lot of people into having the wrong ideas about dieting and nutrition in general. This is why I have decided to make this blog in order to share my knowledge, opinions and advice on what I know and have learnt so far about food and nutrition. I will try to keep updating this page as often as I can and, hopefully, I will be sharing  my future experiences and new knowledge that I gain throughout my journey of becoming a dietitian.

Feel free to post any comments or feedbacks!

- Fitria




No comments:

Post a Comment